Sunday, October 24, 2010

meow

There are a few things i want to touch....first of all, concentrations. I can't believe it is time to pick them already! I am the most indecisive person ever so I know picking a concentration is going to be a struggle with a capital S. Secondly, I'm starting to stress out about our self portraits. I've had a lot of fun doing mine though because it is much different than everything else I've done. I've been playing with gel medium photo transfers and transparency photo transfers and I would love to play with both of those more in whatever concentration I pick. I'm just feeling a bit out of my comfort zone with my portrait just cause I'm trying something new. Lastly, while trying to get inspiration for my hat, I came across this picture and I fell in love.
so cute!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my word. im so stressed about tryin to think of a concentration! gahhh!

    ReplyDelete